Jumat, 13 Juli 2012

Greeting Card

0 komentar

GREETING CARD
For Mary,
a best friend 
Hello Mary! How are you? I never met you since  you whent to Melbourne.I miss you Mary are you miss me too?  I plan to visit you in Melbourne because I want to meet you.I also want to go around Melbourne with you when I stay in there.I hope I can spent my time with you to having fun in there.
         Can't wait to see you.
                                                                                                              Love and Hug
                                                                                                                        

                                                                                                                  Joshua

Leave a Reply

Blogroll

Musik

Cari Artikel Blog

Labels